This site is owned and operated by Black & Brown London (‘Black & Brown London’ , ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’). Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Item from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Items, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or comments with regard to these terms and conditions please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site, and these terms and conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under English law. We are happy to consider requests from outside the United Kingdom however we give no warranty that the use of our site or the placing of an order through our site from outside the United Kingdom complies with any applicable laws or regulations of another jurisdiction.
We intend to rely upon these terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any Contract. Please make sure you ask for any variations from these terms and conditions to be confirmed in writing.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
After placing an order through our site, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy an Item. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the item has been, or will be, dispatched (Confirmation of Order). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Confirmation of Order.
We have taken every care to ensure the content of our website, and in particular that the prices quoted are accurate at the time of posting the Item on the website and that all items are fairly described. However, your order may not be accepted if there are material errors in the description of the goods you have ordered or their prices. All prices and offers are subject to change.
We have aimed to ensure that the colours of our Items appearing on our website are as near as possible to the colour of the Item. However, the actual colours you see will depend on your computer equipment, and accordingly, we are unable to guarantee the precise colour of the Item on delivery.
All Items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible in the event that the Items you have ordered are unavailable. In the event that the Items that you have ordered are unavailable a full refund will be offered. All prices are displayed on our site are in UK sterling and are inclusive of VAT (unless otherwise indicated).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Risk and Title
Title in the Items shall pass to you at the time payment for the Items are received by us in full. The Items will be your responsibility from the time of delivery to you.
Items are classed as faulty if they are received damaged, or where it can be proven that there has been a manufacturing defect. Any fault must be brought to our attention within 7 days of receipt. Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear shall not be considered faulty.
We shall not in any circumstances be liable, whether in contract or tort to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the sale or use of our Items including without limitation loss of profits, damage to property or loss of contracts. Save where we cannot exclude liability by way of law (i.e. death or personal injury) our entire liability shall be limited to damages which shall not exceed the price paid for the Items in which the claim arose. We only supply the Items for private use. You agree not to use the Items for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by BLACK & BROWN LONDON and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
These terms and conditions only cover the Black & Brown London website. Any other websites which are linked to from this site are governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of websites, which are not under our control. We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
This website and its content is copyright of BLACK & BROWN LONDON ™. All rights reserved.
Black & Brown London own the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non–commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
You may not create any link to this website without prior written consent. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
RS Designs London Ltd
15 Brook’s Mews
London W1K 4DS